People who deal with Radiation Safety issues on a daily basis or are required to be a Radiation Protection Officer with responsibility for a range of radiation sources, sealed or unsealed or ionizing radiation devices.
The range of devices may include X-ray devices, radiation equipment in the laboratory, and storage of radioactive materials. The range of responsibilities may include writing radiation protection and safety program, risk assessment, transport and storage of radioactive materials, radiation safety training and supervision of staff, purchase, selection and calibration of instrumentation and equipment.
1. Awareness of Radiation Protection in the UAE
2. Basics of Radiation
3. Characteristics of Ionizing Radiation
4. Radiation Units & Measurement Terminology
5. Biological Effects of Radiation Exposure
6. Radiation Dose Limits & Dosimeter
7. Radiation Monitoring Surveys
9. FANR Licensing Procedure
10. Radiation Protection Program (Section D)
11. Radiation Monitoring Devices
Industries & Fields:
All Medical and Non-Medical industries using or handling any kind of radioactive material or radioactivity.