The aim and objectives of this Offshore Aviation Safety Advisor Training Program are to provide participants with a wide range of Aviation Safety (knowledge) and Offshore Operational Procedures (skills) to fulfil their daily roles and responsibilities. The Training Program has been developed as an online “Learning Path” and participants will have to complete several Training Programs and assessments to obtain this qualification. It consists of the following training programs:
- Aviation Flight Safety Certificate
- CAP437 Helideck Inspection Certificate
- Human Factors Oil & Gas Certificate
- IOGP 690 Audit Awareness Training
- Reviewing the Flight Safety Foundation’s BARS offshore Helicopter Operations Safety Performance Requirements Implementation Guidelines.
Target Group – Offshore Aviation Safety Advisors (This course consists of five training programs referred to as Parts and detailed below).
Duration 5 – week Training Program (Online & Instructor-Lead & Practical)
Part 1 – Aviation Flight Safety and Safety Management Systems
PART 2 – IOGP 690
PART 3 – CAP 437 Awareness / Introduction
PART 4 – Behavioural Safety / Human Factor Oil & Gas
PART 5 – Basic Aviation Risk Standard (BARS) and Offshore Helicopter BOWTIES