This training program is designed to develop Human Performance Excellence for workers in the Nuclear Industry.
Human Performance principles have been researched by the Aviation Industry for decades, with the assistance of the evidence from the CVR (Cockpit Voice Recorder) & FDR (Flight Data Recorder Evidence).
This understanding of human error along with the research in the Nuclear industry, has been combined to produce a thorough & dynamic Human Performance Training Program for Nuclear Personnel & Leaders.
Course Contents include:
- Strategies in Human Performance
- Learning from past experience / case studies
- Excellence in Human Performance
- Human Performance Limitations
- The Anatomy of an Event
- Attitudes of Managers / Individuals
- Personality & Behavior
- Situational Awareness
- Trigger Mechanism