In high-risk environments such as the Mining Industry, it is vital that employees are able to:
- develop a NATURAL Culture of Compliance.
- manage their mind-set & separate domestic stresses from work.
- work as highly effective synchronized teams.
- communicate effectively & recognize any failures.
- cope effectively with emergencies or abnormal situations.
- detect risks & problems timeously.
- maintain high levels of Situational Awareness.
- manage interpersonal relations effectively.
This unique program originates from the study of ‘aircraft black box’ evidence of human error and error management techniques required to reduce error and manage threats than are inherent in high-risk environments.
Target Group – Mining Personnel
Duration – 2 Days
Introduction and Overview
Module 1 – Personality & Behaviour
Module 2 – Communication
Module 3 – Conformity and Assertiveness
Module 4 – Decision Making
Module 5 – State Management
Module 6 – Situational Awareness
Module 7 – Leadership
Module 8 – Complacency and Routines
Module 9 – Cultural and gender Aspects
Module 10 –Teamwork & Team Building
Module 11 – Threat & error Management
Module 12 – Trigger Mechanisms