In high-risk environments such as the Wind Turbine Generation Industry, it is vital that employees:
- develop a NATURAL Culture of Compliance.
- manage their mind-set & separate domestic stresses from work.
- work as highly effective synchronized teams.
- communicate effectively & recognize any failures.
- cope effectively with emergencies or abnormal situations.
- detect risks & problems timeously.
- maintain high levels of Situational Awareness.
- manage interpersonal relations effectively.
This unique program originates from the study of ‘aircraft black box’ evidence of human error and error management techniques required to reduce error and manage threats than are inherent in high-risk environments.
Target Group –
Module 1 – Personality & Behavior
Module 2 – Communication in High Risk Industries
Module 3 – Human Performance & Limitations
Module 4 – Decision-Making & Risk Assessment
Module 5 – Situational Awareness
Module 6 – Culture, Leadership & Teamwork
Module 7 – Threat & Error Management